1. I thought I would look cool with a mustache. I was wrong.
2. Need an easy appetizer to bring to someone’s party? Baked brie. Always a hit.
3. The best way to show that you love someone is by baking them a giant cookie.
4. You should not rely on wearing funny t-shirts to be funny.
5. Emotions are contagious. If you’re happy, everyone around you starts to feel it. If you’re bummed out, same thing.
6. The world is full of awesome strangers. Talk to them.
7. Drink Gatorade to cure a hangover. Actually, drink Gatorade before going to bed to prevent a hangover.
8. If everyone else is crying at a funeral, you probably shouldn’t. One person needs to be the rock for others to lean on.
9. Sometimes you can’t prevent people from making their own mistakes. But you can be there to pick them up when they do.
10. Listening allows for better conversations
11. Work hard to find a job that you love. Or one that’s going to get you the job that you love.
12. Being proactive at work allows you to create projects you want to work on.
13. The only person who gives a shit about your career is you. Not your boss. Not your company. Only you.
14. If you want something, ask for it. Not everyone is can read minds.
15. Groups naturally need a leader. Whether it’s your friends trying to pick a restaurant or your team on the field, man up and be the person to make decisions.
16. The rule for casual dating – an honest talk about what you’re looking for at the beginning will save you drama down the road.
17. Date when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely. (Something an older kid told me when I was 15)
18. Don’t try to fix the person you’re in love with.
19. Try to fall in love with people who already love themselves.
20. If you’re living with a partner, always close the bathroom door. That shit is nasty.
21. At 9 years old, poop jokes were hilarious. 20 years later? Same thing.
22. Parents may have the best intentions, but not the best perspective.
23. Ladies, if you want your man to change his wardrobe, just tell him he looks handsome when he wears what you like.
24. Your best friends are the ones that made it to your wedding.
25. Bow ties are awesome.
26. You can’t make friends with salad. (I tried)
27. All women love french fries. Make sure to share.
28. Anyone can be creative. It takes two things: the bravery to start and the willingness to keep going
29. Weird is just awesome that everyone else hasn’t figured out yet.